Saturday, February 14, 2009

So much gratitude!

Wow! It is so amazing to me how this program works! Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly? Well, I have had some quickly in the last few days! I am SO grateful for my life! I am SO grateful for this program – it saved my life and continues to improve it the more I work it, every single day! GOD brought me to this program and this program brought me to God! It's such a wonderful experience, this thing we call life, I have had several new experiences just in the last few days, experiences I probably wouldn't have remembered had I been drinking. I am grateful I get the opportunity to remember every single moment, again and again! No matter what happens tomorrow or the next day or the next day, I get to keep my experiences and for THAT I am SO grateful! I might even get to experience MORE! IF I keep doing what I am supposed to be doing! Thank you God!

No comments:

Post a Comment